MTR Foods Quality Assurance Executive Job For BSc, MSc & BTech Candidates, Apply Now!.
MTR Foods Private Limited Bengaluru job openings for BSc, MSc & BTech candidates. Apply for this vacancy through your LinkedIn account. Check out all of the details on the same below
Job Name – Quality Assurance Executive
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (On-site)
About the job ( Quality Assurance Executive Job )
- B.Sc/B.Tech/M.Sc in any of the following areas: Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Technology/Engineering
- Experience of over 3 + years in Quality Assurance/Production in Food processing/FMCG
- Experience in Food Safety Management System.
- Experience in Auditing with internal Auditor certification
- Experience on statistical process control and use of different QC tools
- Achieving compliance towards GFSI recognized Food Safety standards ex. BRC as well as audits conducted by Govt Officials & Third-Party Agencies.
- Maintain updates on coming up audits and discussion with the certification bodies.
- Preparation of Audit Checklist with responsibilities and share with the stakeholders.
- Discussion with the stakeholders for the implementation of requirements mentioned in the checklist.
- Prepare PPT on previous Audit observations (Correction, CAPA & evidences)
- Share correction, CAPA & evidences within the timeline
- Maintain & circulate Audit report to the stakeholders.
- Check & Circulation of SOP, Specification, change management, NPPF, HACCP Plans & Analysis, Shelf life updating file, Ingredient declaration file.
- Maintain Master Control Document and Maintain all the Internal Documents of the premise.
- Maintain external documents, updated manuals, policy displays, posters.
- Maintain updated license & Certificates, audit reports, Contracts with certification body.
- Handle Payment procedures related to audit management, Contact vendors for GMP activities (if any)
- Strengthen Auditing system at all levels & achieving sustained actions over non-compliances.
- Keeping HACCP documentation up to date for all products including New Products.
- Training and development of employees, staffs and stakeholders on Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory aspects.
- Release AW on time both on portal or mail (if any)
Apply through Linkedin